PLC Software Experts
Whether you need a system upgrade, expansion, or a completely new installation, our cutting-edge control systems will ensure a high-quality system design.
Automation Programmers has evolved to become one of the leading control and automation system integrators in the UK, with over our dedicated team devoted to PLC, SCADA, and industrial control systems.
Our PLC engineers are happy to tackle any software problems you may have. From modifying existing PLC installations to designing and programming a new PLC system to suit your automation needs.
We will provide Advice and supply of the PLC and can program for a very broad range of purposes – software can be written to suit a large variety of solutions.
Because of this, we are not tied to any particular sector – automated systems are found in many industries including:
|Biotech||Chemical||Backup power generation|
|Commercial and institutional||Defense and military||Fresh and waste water treatment|
|Electronic||Food and beverage||Transportation|
|Forest and Wood||Gas and Oil||Textiles|
|Medical||Metals||Power plants and utilities|
- Process control
- Factory automation
- Test equipment
- Special purpose machinery
- Building management systems
- Research & development projects
- Monitoring and alarm systems
We Also Offer
- Advice and supply of PLC and SCADA hardware
- Operator Training
- PLC Programming & Modification of existing systems
In conjunction with our partners, we can offer
- Control panel design and installation
- Full turnkey systems
- Project Management
- Siemens (TIA Portal, S7, S7200, S7300, S7400, S5, Protool, WinCC, WinCC Flex)
- Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, SLC500, PLC5, RSView32, PanelBuilder)
- Rockwell Automation (RSLogx, RSLogix Studio, RSLogix 5000, RSLinx)
- MSQL & Access Data Bases